Thursday, January 13, 2011

I need a personal trainer

So I have been trying since last Monday to stick to a healthy diet and trying going to the gym.  Last week I did pretty good, I went to the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday with my friend Hannah and we did cardio for at least an hour.  She went to her gym at her housing complex on Friday so then I got lazy and didn't want to go.  Because classes didn't start until this week the gym wasn't open this weekend.  Can I just say how nice it is to have a FREE gym to go to that has great hours (they are open until midnight!).  Sure the YMCA or whatever that gym is in Robinson that everyone goes to is better but people pay at least $50/month for a membership.  And hell, I live 3 minutes away and I'm on campus Monday-Friday with work and classes.  Lately my schedule is working at TjMaxx Friday - Monday evenings, working at the Help Desk Monday - Friday 10am-5pm, and classes Tuesday-Thursday nights...yeah its ALOT! About 55 hours/week working...blah...but I NEED the $$$!  So I an trying to figure out when I can go to the gym...get up earlier and go at like 8:30am and shower at RMU's gym?  I know there are clean showers there, but I don't know if anyone uses them...? Then I can just go to work in Hale...hmm, I'm not a morning person but I think I can motivate myself to do this.


So the title of this blog, "I need a personal trainer", you are probably wondering why it is what it is.  Well I like watching this new show, I Used to be Fat on MTV.  (MTV is my favorite channel).  The third episode was on last night at 10pm.  This episode was most relateable since the past 2 featured girls, and this one was about a 18 y/o guy heading off to college.  With a personal trainer, motivation, will power, and a healthy diet all of these kids lost like 100 pounds in anywhere form 90-110 days over a summer!  Of course you can get a personal trainer at local gyms, but you have to be a member obviously and I don't even want to think how expensive it would be.  So MTV, come help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment