Well I'll e done with college in 2.5 weeks....and this ends a LONG ASS journey. I'll finally be done with both my Bachelors and Masters degrees. Lately I have to use my extra time to work on my grad project that I've been spending this whole semester on. With this new time back and the holidays and new year is coming so I want to continue this awesome journey that I am on. One of the things I have been thinking about has been to be a personal trainer one day. If all goes well, I will be at my goal weight around May. Obviously I won't look like an ideal PT, but I want to work towards my certification.
So once all this homework ends I am going to start a massive amount of research on Nutrition Science and physical fitness. Then in the spring, I can learn more about the certification and hopefully earn that title. Trust me, thinking this one year ago would of been f***ing CRAZY, but I have changed a lot, physically and mentally. All these changes get me more excited for even more and I love unknown possibilities. The night before the half-marathon last year I couldn't sleep because I was so excited and nervous. I was like, "I am going to run the full marathon next year", that's how high my adrenaline was pumping. Well, I am running the full Pittsburgh Marathon this year!
Learn more about the Pittsburgh Half/Full Marathon and Relays at http://pittsburghmarathon.com/
See you May 5th, 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment