So yeah I haven't wrote in over a month, bad me. I just have to be in the mood, I guess.
As I sit here, I try to avoid biting my fingernails (one of my Lent goals). This is rough for me, I bite them A LOT!
So if you don't know Onederland is when someone is trying to lose weight and hits 199. Some hate the idea of it, act like it's stupid, but to me, it's a HUGE milestone! I haven't been at this weight in like 7 years! Currently at 198.2. My ultimate goal is around 165, but this depends on what I look like, and how much muscle I can gain up until then. After the weight is lost, of course my next goal will be to bulk up, not a ton and go crazy, but you look really good. I don't go into much detail about that goal because I think people think it will never happen, but I know I can do it. It's just really hard for people to fathom the idea of someone loosing around 100lbs, what they would look like, if they can do it, let alone any other crazy goals they have. So I keep quiet about some of them, because people tend to be really pessimistic or hate you for doing so well.
I am planning to do a lot of races/events this year, so far....
March 23 - Marine Corps 17.75K - Washington, DC - about 11 miles
May 5th - Pittsburgh Marathon - 26.2 miles
*May 11th - Mud on the Mountain - Seven Springs - 7 miles, lots of hills
August ? - Tough Mudder Pittsburgh - about 11-13 miles
Oct 23 - Marine Corps Marathon - Washington, DC - 26.2 miles
*Nov. ?? - Mud on the Mountain - Seven Springs - 7 miles, lots of hills
There will be MORE!
*Tentative

No comments:
Post a Comment